Located in the heart of Los Angeles, the University of California Los Angeles, established in 1919, remains one of the nation’s most competitive and prestigious Universities. Spanning 419 acres of the Westwood community, UCLA provides an enriching blend of academic opportunity and social engagement. From its celebrated faculty to its super high-achieving students, from its distinguished alumni to its myriad contributions to the community, UCLA has attained a stature in the last century to which most institutions of higher education can only aspire.
SIG at UCLA is a Residential Program. A Commuter Program and Extended Commuter Program are also available.
- Choose from a wide variety of courses taught in Humanities, Math, Science, Technology, Multi-Disciplinary, Visual and Performing Arts, and Fitness and Recreation
- Experience independence within a secure environment living in a college dorm for 3 weeks (commuter option also available)
- Meet other gifted students from around the world who share common interests, abilities, and goals
Enjoy a variety of fun social activities in the evenings and excursions on the weekends
- Alumni include: Francis Ford Coppola, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Tom Anderson, creator of MySpace, just to name a few.
- UCLA’s Office of Intellectual Property has a total invention portfolio numbering 1,560.
SIG has been on campus since 2004!